Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Do I need to create an account?
- Yes. It’s free to open an account and takes less than five minutes. Click the 5 Minute Clock to get started.
- How do I place an order?
- Call us at (888) 894-2487 and we’ll take your order, or you can order online and we’ll follow up with a phone call if we need any additional information.
- What is the Formulary?
- Your Formulary is where we list all the drugs and med-surg supplies you’ve ordered in the past, or have added to the Formulary manually. Ordering is as simple as indicating the quantity you need for each item and clicking Place Order. Your order will be processed and shippped right away.
- What is CodeBlue?
- CodeBlue is our FREE Monitoring Service for your expiring emergency drugs. Learn more at codebluemeds.com
- Can you help me fill in my 222 Form?
- Yes. Before submitting your C2 order, use our handy review form to use as a guide when filling in the actual form. You will be able to access it from the order page.
- Do you offer a DEA 222 Form Review service?
- Yes. Simply fax us a copy of your completed DEA 222 Form and we’ll confirm it’s accuracy. Once confirmed, you can drop it in the mail and we’ll process your order as soon as it arrives.
Still have questions?
Give us a call at (888) 894-2487 and we’ll be glad to help.